Chronos – Round 3
$165.00 – $260.00
Experience the perfect blend of form and function with Chronos; our latest artisan case that seamlessly combines a refined design with enhanced versatility. Crafted with an unwavering commitment to minimalistic aesthetics and obsessive attention to detail, the Chronos is not just a case; it's a statement piece that elevates your workspace. Chronos allows you to display 40 of your most prized artisan keycaps.
What's in the Box:
- Chronos Top & Bottom case
- Pre-installed UV Resistant Glass
- Pre-installed Poron Pads (Top Case)
- Silicone Non-Slip Bumpons
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- First 100 Chronos Orders will receive a Home Team Orange Kolkrabba
- Atlas Duo with mounting screws & injection molded press-fit bumpons. Atlas Duo is a dual angle stand for your Chronos, allowing you to change the display angle to either 11 degrees or 55 degrees.
- Atlas Silicone Bumpons: We will be offering a wide variety of colors for bumpons in the near future, stay tuned!
- Artisan Display Capacity: Accommodates up to 40 artisan keycaps, allowing you to curate a diverse and captivating collection.
- Premium Build Material: Machined from high quality materials such as 6063 Aluminum, Ultem and Polycarbonate, ensuring durability and a sleek, modern aesthetic.
- Resilient Glass: Features UV and scratch-resistant glass, preserving the pristine display of your cherished artisan keycaps.
- Versatile Stem Slot Design: Engineered with a stem slot cell design compatible with both MX and Topre keycaps, offering flexibility for your unique collection.
- Steadfast Stability: Equipped with non-slip silicone feet, preventing unwanted movement and ensuring a steadfast display.
- Top Case Dampening Pads: Incorporates top case dampening pads for an enhanced user experience.
- Magnetic Attraction: Chronos features magnets in the top and bottom case to allow for a secure and tactile closure.
*** Important: If you are trying to order more than 1 unit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can generate a custom order for you – apologies for the inconvenience.
- This is a pre-order, item is not yet in stock. You will be charged for this item upon checkout. There are no refunds or cancellations on pre-sale orders.
- Standard Shipping includes insurance and door to door tracking for all DELCON participating countries.
- Fulfillment date estimate can fluctuate due to the nature of manufacturing and is subject to change.
- The colors in shown in renderings are a close representation of what the final product is expected to look like. There are many factors ranging from anodizing chemistry to the device or monitor you are viewing from that may result in slight variation from the renderings to the final product.
- No direct shipments to China, Russia or Brazil, please use a proxy address.
- ETA Q2 of 2024
Pre-Orders will close October 14th, 2023 @10PM PST.
Make Your Selection
Atlas Duo – An optional stand for Chronos.
Frequently Asked Questions
A. We will not be shipping directly to China for this pre-order, if you are located in China and would like to join the pre-sale, please use a US Proxy.
Q. How does the Atlas Duo stand attach to Chronos?
A. Chronos has screw holes hidden under the bumpons which can be removed to allow the Atlas Duo to be slotted in and screwed into place.
Q. What is the tilt angle on the Atlas Duo?
A. 11 degrees, or you can flip it on its back heels and display the unit at 55 degrees.
Q. What are the dampening pads for? Gaskets are silly for an artisan case.
A. We are not using gaskets in the traditional sense, these pads are not meant to suppress vibrations. The main reason for these pads are to help deafen the sound of two metal pieces clanking together when closing the top case.
Q. Can I select a different color combination than what is offered, ie: Black base + Clear PC top, etc?
A. Unfortunately no, at this time we are only offering the color combinations listed above.
Q. If the window as adhered to the top case, how can I open the case?
A. The top case attaches to the bottom case using magnets, so in fact, the entire top case acts as your lid. When removed you are presented with a low profile panoramic view of your caps.
Q. Is the Archetype logo displayed on both sides of the top case?
A. Nope! If you don’t want to sport our logo, no hard feelings, as minimalism enthusiasts ourselves, we understand; you can simply flip the top around to get a simpler, sans-logo look for your case.
Q. If I damage the window, can I replace it?
A. Yes, the glass window is user servicable. It is attached with thin 3m adhesive, so it is easily removable with little to no residue left behind. Replacement glass will be available through our shop.
Initial design process completed with varying options for the final display case.
Initial prototype has been received.
Gain feedback and iterate on design and order additional prototype if necessary.
Pre-order begins Sept. 30th @ 10pm PST and closes Octo. 14th @10pm PST.
Once the order has been placed with the manufacturer, we will update on the various steps of manufacturing.
After the manufactured units arrive and have been thoroughly QCed, we will pack and ship them directly to you.