$159.00 – $194.00
A stylish and secure artisan case born out of our need for minimalistic design and obsessive attention to detail. Chronos is intended to enhance your workspace and display up to 40 of your most prized artisan keycaps.
Whats in the Box:
- Chronos Top & Bottom case
- Pre-installed Polycarbonate Window
- Pre-installed Bumpons
- Special Edition Kolkrabba Artisan Cap
- Atlas w/ mounting screws & bumpons
- This is a pre-order, the item is not yet in-stock.
- You will be charged for this item upon checkout. There are no refunds or cancellations on pre-sale orders.
- Shipping time can fluctuate due to the nature of manufacturing and is subject to change.
- The colors in shown in renderings are a close representation of what the final product is expected to look like. There are many factors ranging from anodizing chemistry to the device or monitor you are viewing from that may result in slight variation from the renderings to the final product.
- No direct China shipments, please use a proxy.
- ETA April 2021
Pre-Sale Closes on Jan 29th 2021 @ 3PM PST.
Make Your Selection
Machined 6063 Aluminum
Unique Magnetic Closure
E-Coat or Anodized Finish.
Fixed Anti-UV Polycarbonate Window
Cell Wall Size: 4mm
Case Dimensions: 188.5 x 122.5 x 29mm
Anti-UV Polycarbonate Window Options
Atlas – An optional stand for Chronos.
Chronos has a hidden secret and you can use Atlas to unlock it. Removing the bumpons from Chronos reveals built-in screw holes and slotted interface allow you to attach Atlas, should you prefer to display your case at an 11 degree angle. Atlas is a $35 add-on to Chronos.
Material: 6063 Anodized aluminum (the color will be based on you color selection for Chronos)
Frequently Asked Questions
A. We will not be shipping directly to China for this pre-sale, if you are located in China and would like to join the pre-sale, please use a US Proxy.
Q. How does the Atlas stand attach to Chronos?
A. Chronos has screw holes hidden under the bumpons which can be removed to allow the Atlas to be slotted in and screwed into place.
Q. What is the tilt angle on the Atlas?
A. 11 degrees.
Q. What are the dampening pads for? Gaskets are silly for an artisan case.
A. We are not using gaskets in the traditional sense, these pads are not meant to suppress vibrations. The main reason for these pads are to deaden the sound of two metal pieces clanking together when closing the top case.
Q. Can I select a different color combination than what is offered, ie: Black base + Silver top, etc?
A. Unfortunately no, at this time we are only offering the color combinations listed above.
Q. If the window as adhered to the top case, how can I open the case?
A. The top case attaches to the bottom case using magnets, so in fact, the entire top case acts as your lid. When removed you are presented with a low profile panoramic view of your caps.
Q. Is the Archetype logo displayed on both sides of the top case?
A. Nope! If you don’t want to sport our logo, no hard feelings, as minimalism snobs ourselves, we understand, you can simply flip the top around to get a simpler, sans-logo look for your case.
Initial design process completed with varying options for the final display case.
Initial prototype has been received.
Gain feedback and iterate on design and order additional prototype if necessary.
Presale begins Jan. 15 2021 @ 3pm PST and closes Jan. 29 2021 @3pm PST.
Currently in the final stages of production. Units will be airshipped to us soon.
All Chronos units have been delivered 🙂